anybody need 86 n9te parts?????

Guest dane

eee sorry the interior is gone that went into my car the only interior parts left are the dash the blue cloth back half of the back seat, door panels and all of those are in very very good shape the door panels are blue leather and still fill like new leather no cracks in the dash at all its doesn't even fill stale and hard o and the glove box gages and the heater and air conditioning buttons and all that, and it still has the stalk radio ha,

what interior parts where you looking for?

-Dane

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How much would you want for the head?

Ill let it go for $130 plus shipping.

Whats the wheels look like and what size are they?

I only have 2 left and im not going to lie there in pretty shity condition there 14s

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

How good is the tranny anyhow? Maybe in the Market....

sorry its been quite a while seance i have been on but if you still need the tranny i still have it its in perfect shape no grinding at all through all gears shifts really smoothly i still have all the shift linkage to.. it would go with it.

• 1 month later...

got a hoole lot of them tell me what you need and ill tell you if i have it.

-Dane

Hey Dane!

Do you by anychance have a ac blower motor, sunroof cable, passenger front power door lock motor?

eee sorry the interior is gone that went into my car the only interior parts left are the dash the blue cloth back half of the back seat, door panels and all of those are in very very good shape the door panels are blue leather and still fill like new leather no cracks in the dash at all its doesn't even fill stale and hard o and the glove box gages and the heater and air conditioning buttons and all that, and it still has the stalk radio ha,

what interior parts where you looking for?

-Dane

do you have any of the control stalks on the steering column? I need a cruise control. Mine no longer works

Hey Dane!

Do you by anychance have a ac blower motor, sunroof cable, passenger front power door lock motor?

do you have any of the control stalks on the steering column? I need a cruise control. Mine no longer works

yeah i have all of them. where is the door lock motor located ? if you have a spear radiator ill trade all of those parts for it?? if not ill take $80 for them all.

yeah i have all of them. where is the door lock motor located ? if you have a spear radiator ill trade all of those parts for it?? if not ill take $80 for them all.

My door lock motor is located at about 7 oclock mounted vertically and underneithe the key hole. So 80 dollars for all of these parts? Sun roof cable, power lock motor, ac blower motor and cruise control stalk?

My door lock motor is located at about 7 oclock mounted vertically and underneithe the key hole. So 80 dollars for all of these parts? Sun roof cable, power lock motor, ac blower motor and cruise control stalk?

yeah ill have to double check if the blower motor works but the rest i know work

Ok let me know and I then tell me where I can send the money to...also do you have the left right power mirrors and the interior control switch for them?

i think i have the control switch but i only have the left side mirror the right side the right side that glass is broke

I just got a mirror for both sides. But I will take the control switch...

ok i got the parts off the car and i tested all them the blower motor when i plugged it in and turned it on it turned on but then shut off so im not to sure about that let me know if you still want it? the door lock motor works and thats in the box. the cruse control i have it works im throwin in the blinker with it for you.. the sun roof cable is all screwed up.. and the power window switch i couldn't find. i threw in a speedo cable sun roof motor clutch slave..let me know if you want alll that

-Dane

ok i got the parts off the car and i tested all them the blower motor when i plugged it in and turned it on it turned on but then shut off so im not to sure about that let me know if you still want it? the door lock motor works and thats in the box. the cruse control i have it works im throwin in the blinker with it for you.. the sun roof cable is all screwed up.. and the power window switch i couldn't find. i threw in a speedo cable sun roof motor clutch slave..let me know if you want alll that

-Dane

I take em all, do you know if the ac heater ECU climate control is in working condition? and the mirror control buttons? If so I will take those as well. Thanks again Dane!

Phil :D

I take em all, do you know if the ac heater ECU climate control is in working condition? and the mirror control buttons? If so I will take those as well. Thanks again Dane!

Phil :D

sorry about that i meant i couldn't find the power mirror switch i do have the power window switches.. ac heater ECU climate control? is that located under the dash on the passenger side is the brand called i think its jettronic or something like that?

and can you PM me and send me the mailing address all that info?

also how would we go about the payment situation? I don't have a pay pall account

-Dane