Remanufactured Garrett T3 (Peugeot). Also Front mount Intercooler

Hi guys. I am a former owner of an 85 Peugeot 505.

I have for sale a super low mile, pretty much no miles, remanufactured stock Garrett T3 505 turbocharger.

Its a bolt on for the 505 .42/.48 a/r. I purchased it off ebay a couple years ago, and its been sitting since.

It is in 100% condition Asking 180.00 plus shipping

Also have a front mount Intercooler purchased on Ebay.

Its total dimmensions are 22 1/2" wide inlet to outlet, and 13" top to bottom mounting bungs. there are 2 top and 2 on bottom (mounting bungs). Made a night and day difference in power just running stock boost (8-9 psi)

The actual core size is 15 1/4" height by 11 3/4" width. the inlet and outlet are both 3". I had purchased silicone couplings with 2 1/2" bushings and used 2 1/2" piping for the Peugeot. This intercooler has some dings in the core fins, but otherwise is practically new. Asking 150.00 plus shipping

I am in the United States, and live in New Jersey. Please contact me at [email protected] if you're interested!

Some pics:

post-462-1222197773.jpgpost-462-1222197810.jpg

Sweet deals..

Any chance you have the piping to connect the intercooler? Would make a sweet drop in upgrade if you did.

Sadly I have to pass on it, but hopefully someone here snags it up! If not - you might want to post this to the Peugeot-L Yahoo group.

Rabin

Sweet deals..

Any chance you have the piping to connect the intercooler? Would make a sweet drop in upgrade if you did.

Sadly I have to pass on it, but hopefully someone here snags it up! If not - you might want to post this to the Peugeot-L Yahoo group.

Rabin

Rabin, please dont laugh too hard but I actually used 2.5" PVC piping to make it all work. It was not intended to be a high boost application, so it worked very well ;) The only thing that was steel piping obviously was the connection from the turbo compressor. And thank you, I will take a look at the group

Rabin, please dont laugh too hard but I actually used 2.5" PVC piping to make it all work. It was not intended to be a high boost application, so it worked very well ;) The only thing that was steel piping obviously was the connection from the turbo compressor. And thank you, I will take a look at the group

OK - I just laughed a little... More like a chuckle really... :)

I've known guys that used PVC as well and it was usually great for mock up and testing, but usually the heat caved in the pipes if they got lazy and left them in. If done well though - taking them in to a muffler shop usually made it much easier to get one piece pipes made up for cheap.

Personally I want to use mandrel bent alloy tubes welded up for my pipes when I do my custom set up...

Rabin

• 2 months later...

The turbo and intercooler are still for sale. If you buy these, I'll Include a nice loud BOV, and adjustable fuel pressure regulator, as well as intercooler silicone connections, and a couple couplings. 300.00 for everything plus shipping

BTW, if interested please contact me at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

The turbo and intercooler are still for sale. If you buy these, I'll Include a nice loud BOV, and adjustable fuel pressure regulator, as well as intercooler silicone connections, and a couple couplings. 300.00 for everything plus shipping

BTW, if interested please contact me at [email protected]

OK Final offer. I am putting this on ebay as a kit. 225.00 takes everything. I'll ship anywhere in US for 30.00

E-mail me at [email protected]