AC System or Vacuum system diagram

Would anyone know where I could find an AC system or vacuum system diagram for a 505? I found a generic climate control system diagram, it mostly focused on the electronic and heating components.

Should I bother trying to contact Peugeot North America on this ?

thanks guys.

Don't bother Peugeot North America.

Talked to a guy on the phone last week from there, and apparently they just fired ALL the 505 techs they techs/mechanics they had.

Plus., peugeot recently left their own building to now have a small level in a office building.

The real peugeot north america is pretty much gone now.

I don't really know why they're still 'here'

If that really is the case I'd forget about them coming back with the 408 too... :D

bah B) So much for any hope of them coming back to north america.

Vehicle regulation harmonization between north america and the rest of the world can't come soon enough... then we can import whatever we want

I mean...you can always go to Texas and get one.

then bring it back.

alot of dudes in Texas, and Cali have done that.

They have balls to do that. :D

imagine if you got in an accident, or need some specific parts?

your screwed.

I'd take the chance to have a newer (98+) 205 or 206, 307 or renault clio ;) you can always buy the parts from parts yards in the UK or mexico

Yeah, but it takes you about a million dollars (read: 10000) to be "in compliance" with US auto rules. If not for that I would have had a 406 coupe already! (need money first, but you know what I mean).

Hi Kevin ........what exactly do u need for ur AC and what year is it?

Hi broke.

I have an '86 505 STI, non turbo 4cy

Well right now the compressor isn't plugged in, the power wire is just hanging there and I don't know where it goes (much time spent bent over the engine bay looking) The compressor is good, I ran a jumper wire to it and it kicks on. And just basic info about the charging ports, ect. I've found one under the air filter/fuel injection but it's a PITA to get to.

As for the vacuum system diagram, After I re-sealed up the intakes and changed the warm up regulator my climate control (the vacuum portion when you push the buttons) doesn't work and it randomly kicks into full heat to the defrost, where it worked previously.

Hi broke.

I have an '86 505 STI, non turbo 4cy

Well right now the compressor isn't plugged in, the power wire is just hanging there and I don't know where it goes (much time spent bent over the engine bay looking) The compressor is good, I ran a jumper wire to it and it kicks on. And just basic info about the charging ports, ect. I've found one under the air filter/fuel injection but it's a PITA to get to.

As for the vacuum system diagram, After I re-sealed up the intakes and changed the warm up regulator my climate control (the vacuum portion when you push the buttons) doesn't work and it randomly kicks into full heat to the defrost, where it worked previously.

I might have a diagram for all the vaccum connections to the heater control, Let me look for it. Also, I'll check for the wire that connects to the compressor and where it goes from there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...