1986 505s To Good Home

Guest Neile 505S

Guest Neile 505S

Hello,

I live in Zuni, Va. in the Hampton Roads area. I have a 1986 Peugeot 505s, Gas, aprox 160,000 mi. The odometer was replaced by the original owner at or about 35,000 mi. I inherited it from my aunt who bought it from the original owner about 7 years ago. I have driven it fairly light over the years since I'm at home mostly. I was rejected last year for a right front end tie rod joint, and ended up buying a new truck since I have moved to the country and drive dirt roads now. The car still runs good. Besides the tie rod, the A/C works but needs a climate control module. Right now its rigged with a switch on or off. It became undependable last year when I got stranded a few times because of a failing fuel pump which I eventually replaced with a new one. Allot of things like sun roof, cruise control, power/heated mirrors/seats no longer work.

Since I am on disability and needed something more dependable. I didnt want to invest any more money into it so its up for a minimal offer, or part out. It would be nice to see it go to a good home for someone who appreciates 505's. Since its no longer legal. I would have to have it towed to the junk yard. It would be nice if someone could just take it from here.

Pictures Attached:

I love this car its a classic. :blink:

post-396-1212239529.jpg

post-396-1212239597.jpg

post-396-1212239617.jpg

Guest Neile 505S

No rust. The car was painted 6 years ago but has faded already. I had replaced all the plastic/chrome trim with new, replaced the pin stripe, and repainted the rims. The plastic trim now looks like it did before I had it painted.

Like I said this is good for someone with the time, money, and enthusiasim to keep her in shape. I even went as far as contacting Pimp My Ride to get it restored. But you have to practicaly be a teen ager and live in Southern California, LOL.

I would just like to make it available to another enthusiast.