86 505 STI for sale

I love the Peugeot, but the throwout arm on the clutch just snapped in half, and I don't have time to deal with it. I am too committed to my Volvos right now. Car is in really decent condition with blue leather interior. Pretty much everything works great. Motor is strong and burns no oil. You can even drive the thing home if you are brave and start it in first gear. I want this car to go to a Peugeot lover, so I'm posting it here first before I post to CL. $350 obo.

post-291-1201897882.jpg

post-291-1201897898.jpg

post-291-1201897914.jpg

post-291-1201897942.jpg

post-291-1201897961.jpg

post-291-1201897975.jpg

post-291-1201897986.jpg

post-291-1201898006.jpg

post-291-1201898021.jpg

post-291-1201898035.jpg

oh crap

youre gonna regret this.

coming from another tbricker, keep the 505! :P

Man, I literally have 4 volvos and one peugeot in my driveway right now. One of them has to go, and I don't feel confident pulling the engine & tranny out of a Peugeot. If someone from the Seattle area who knows what they are doing wants to come over and help me do it, I'd love to keep the car. I really love it. I'm spending so much time right now building my 245ti racecar (you'll see more updates on it on Tbricks soon) to have another project. It's really a shame though.

whoa, a 245ti racecar?

do i sense something like what ben kaplan did?

81171053.jpg

but ask koll, i think he's in that area.

It's going to be pretty sweet. It's completely stripped other than the two Porsche 911 Recaros I'm installing in the front. I've also installed a flat hood and I'm getting a Grp A flathood replica grill tomorrow. Going with megasquirt, lexan windows and lightweight racing fuel cell too. Check out my "Project Valhalla" thread if you want to keep up on what I'm working on. Weather has been so cold up here lately that I'm not getting as much done as I'd like, but it's coming along.

damn, your getting an eggcrate!

I've been searching all over for a nicely priced one!

Lol, brett245 got one for free, in a trade for a Big Mac!

I can get one from AUS, but theyre WAY too expensive... :)

Are you gonna keep the Virgos?

And i think i posted on your thread, didnt know it was yours!!