My peugeot 505

Yq397r

I'm really glad I stumbled upon this site tonight. I've been a huge peugeot fan ever since I got my first car. A 1983 Peugeot 505s turbo diesel with XD2S engine. My grandfather bought the car new and about 5 years ago when I was still in high school I inherited it after he passed away. Eversince then this car has been my pride in joy and I'll never let go of it. I've done quite a few things to it over the years, hopefully for the better. My modifications include the following....

-Custom two tone paint with factory Metallic Gold laquer and Black Imron.

-Shaved side lamps and door guards.

-Debadged trunk lid

-Headlight housing painted metallic gold (originally silver).

- Window Smoke Tint (20% side glass, 15% rear glass)

-Custom Painted Gold and Black Peugeot 505 2.0iSTI 15"x6" Alloy Wheels (originally silver)

-Yokohama 205/60/HR15 ES100 Advanced Vehicle System rotational tires (more on page 2)

-Rebuilt Bosch Fuel Injection Pump with 15% fuel flow increase.

-Custom true HID headlight conversion using Sylvannia Xenarc 5006 bulbs.

-Custom Magnaflow 3" turboback aluminized performance exhaust.

-Stainless Steal Magnaflow exhaust tip.

-Autometer Z-series boost guage 0-35psi

Below are some pictures of my car since I've owned it.

Here it is during the high school days, all original.

319350_6_full.jpg

319350_7_full.jpg

Here is the car being repainted during January of 2003.

319350_8_full.jpg

319350_9_full.jpg

Here is the finished product, with the 15" STi wheels on board...

319350_54_full.jpg

319350_36_full.jpg

319350_53_full.jpg

319350_52_full.jpg

close up of the 15" custom painted 505 STi wheels...

319350_50_full.jpg

I'm really glad there is a Peugeot forum up and running. I know I will be spending alot of time on here now that I've found the place. Hope you guys enjoy my 505, if you have any questions or comments about it feel free to email me at [email protected]

For more pictures and information about my car check out my cardomain site at....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/319350/1

thanks. Currently it is in storage, I'm going to repaint the top surfaces with a fresh coat of Metallic gold hopefully sometime this winter or spring. The original paint is starting to show its age. It might also be getting a 505 turbo spoiler on the trunk lid and a newly rebuilt cylinder head here pretty soon. Depends on my $$$ situation.

I have registered to that French forum maybe two times but I think my account gets automatically deleted if I don't visit there often enough... I don't really understand the language and Babelfish isn't translating that well but there are sometimes some interesting 505 related pictures. There is also a section for technical documents or something like that but you'll need to do more than register to get rights to read that section, I think. :-(

Heh, maybe we should try Babelfish to translate from English to French. ;-) I'm pretty sure that the result from a translator program isn't very good. ;-) But if you use only very basic words and sentences, it might work somehow... And always include the original English text.

Learning French (at least read and write) is something I've had in my mind for a long time but I think it wouldn't be too easy...