1938 Peugeot 402 Eclipse Roadster For Sale in San Jose, CA!!

norcal505

Beautifull car, but a bid above my budget probably. I think this is nowadays the most expensive peugeot. I Europe there are 2 for sale. One for about $50.000, the other $100.000. What's the price of this one?

And you see, Peugeot was first again :rolleyes: While these coupe/cabriolet models became popular by most car manufacturers in the late 90's, peugeot already had them in the 30's!

Just another ebay scam guys. A friend of mine bid on the real ebay auction back in April of this year with a bid of $236,000. Reserve wasn't met. The car maybe coming to the Monterey Sports Car & Exotic's auction held at the Monterey Conference Center in August. I'll be looking for it, as I work for the city of Monterey.

Jeff

Just another ebay scam guys. A friend of mine bid on the real ebay auction back in April of this year with a bid of $236,000. Reserve wasn't met. The car maybe coming to the Monterey Sports Car & Exotic's auction held at the Monterey Conference Center in August. I'll be looking for it, as I work for the city of Monterey.

Jeff

scam??

like one of those nigerian fools??! :rolleyes:

they really piss me off

• 1 month later...

I just bought it. Intercooled turbo, 4 speed auto :( , but it has Euro headlights :)

Owner had the head done a while back, seems to be an issue with this engine at higher miles.

The Subaru dealership here in town used to sell Peugeots and Fiats back in the day; kinda how I got into them.

I'll get some more soon; need to buff & wax it.

This is my 1987 STI - ZDJL 5 speed. I bought it with a locked up engine (with 68,000 orig miles ! :( ) I found another good low mile engine off the net and threw it in. NEVER AGAIN will I mess with yanking an aluminum block engine; every bolt was seized.

• 5 months later...