I Saw a red 404!!

• 1 month later...

I totally agree that they are very beautiful. In Europe they are becoming very rare too. Not strange, they are from the sixties. Quite old already. That's why a meeting has been planned with all 404CC owners on the 10th of juin. Most 404 coupe and cabriolets from Holland were present. Here some pics:

http://www.vandansik.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7854

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jansluijter/s...57600337583377/

I totally agree that they are very beautiful. In Europe they are becoming very rare too. Not strange, they are from the sixties. Quite old already. That's why a meeting has been planned with all 404CC owners on the 10th of juin. Most 404 coupe and cabriolets from Holland were present. Here some pics:

http://www.vandansik.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7854

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jansluijter/s...57600337583377/

Thanks for the link brownie.

Hmm..

Pretty cool forum!!

I think I might join!!

Any other 505 owners on that forum???

Yes, why not join it, there is a lot of expertise and nice pictures. We have more foreign members. Topics in English are no problem. Most members have cars from the 04 series and appreciate original state, but also 205, 305 and 505 are popular. There is also a subforum for the 505.

Yes, why not join it, there is a lot of expertise and nice pictures. We have more foreign members. Topics in English are no problem. Most members have cars from the 04 series and appreciate original state, but also 205, 305 and 505 are popular. There is also a subforum for the 505.

I'm registering immediatley!!! :)

somethings wrong here

icant read dutch, and it says this....Sorry, maar dit e-mailadres is verband.

I'm not sure about the last word, but I think it says: Sorry, but this email-address is banned.

also... Het e-mailadres komt niet overeen met het adres dat bij ons bekend is voor deze gebruiker.

what does that mean??

This emailaddress does not correspond to the address known to us of this user.

Maybe you used two different emailaddresses during the registration process? (Second message)

Or the address used it rejected because it looks too much like an automatic spammer? I don't think they do it, but it is true that php-forums are very funerable for spam-users. They might have build in a blockage? What was the username you used? I can check with the admin if it is removed because of spam-risk.

I can't see you are registered> There is no new account since 12 juin.

You're sure you completed the form correctly? It's not that difficult:

Gebruikersnaam: * username

E-mailadres: * email

Wachtwoord: * password

Bevestig wachtwoord: * confirm password

Bevestigingscode: * fill in the code on the screen

I'm not sure about the last word, but I think it says: Sorry, but this email-address is banned.

This emailaddress does not correspond to the address known to us of this user.

Maybe you used two different emailaddresses during the registration process? (Second message)

Or the address used it rejected because it looks too much like an automatic spammer? I don't think they do it, but it is true that php-forums are very funerable for spam-users. They might have build in a blockage? What was the username you used? I can check with the admin if it is removed because of spam-risk.

I can't see you are registered> There is no new account since 12 juin.

You're sure you completed the form correctly? It's not that difficult:

Gebruikersnaam: * username

E-mailadres: * email

Wachtwoord: * password

Bevestig wachtwoord: * confirm password

Bevestigingscode: * fill in the code on the screen

i did all of those, but i think that they mite be blocking me.

my email address is [email protected]

and my user name, that i tried using, was norcal505