505 on Craig's List - Seattle

BUY IT!!!

rm505c.jpg

rm505b.jpg

rm505a.jpg

Very, Very Freakin NIce!!

I would!! :lol: But that is not the car the gentleman is selling. It looks like the car he is selling as he does not have a digital camera and does not want to borrow one. Slava is the seller. However Koll has kindly offered to go and check the car out for me so we will see what happens. I wish it was the one he was selling. I am also trying to get one checked out in Wilmington, NC if you know of anyone in that area that might be willing/able to check her out. The hunt continues.

Thanks!!!

The car mite of been sold.....

but, that looks pretty damn close.

Not yet, Koll is going there this evening to look at it and take photo's of it for me. Do you know Slava? Have you checked into his car before?

Thanks!

I might, I know many Peugeot enthusiasts. My dad was a very avid Peugeot person. Last May, when I started driving, I really got into Peugeots as well. I know ALOT NOW about Peugeots-especially 505's. I already knew alot before, when I was in jr.high. Haha, Peugeots have been my favorite since I was very young. lol--it runs in the family.

I might, I know many Peugeot enthusiasts. My dad was a very avid Peugeot person. Last May, when I started driving, I really got into Peugeots as well. I know ALOT NOW about Peugeots-especially 505's. I already knew alot before, when I was in jr.high. Haha, Peugeots have been my favorite since I was very young. lol--it runs in the family.

Would you please email me at [email protected]? I would like to send you photo's of Slava's car. It is very nice but it looks nothing like the car depicted in the photo's above. Do you know anyone near Wilmington, NC that would be willing to check one out for me there?

Thank you!