My little blue truck.

Guest puck_supra

Guest puck_supra

Well I dont know if any of you like chevy trucks. But I own one and untell I get my puegoet home it is on the top of my probject list.

The brake down on the truck.

Year- 1977

model- short bed two wheel drive half ton.

Engine- 4 bolt main 350, aluminum pistons aluminum Edelbrock heads, Aluminum Edelbrock intake, 650 Edelbrock carb, Msn street advinger distributer. (ruffly a 400 hosre power setup) Backed up with a 350 turbo B&M race auto tranny.

Mods- 2" drop coils/2"drop spindles frount, flip kit in the rear=5 inch drop,

We panted the truck A dark metal flake blue 2 years ago when we lowerd it.

Well let me know what you think and feel free to ask me anything about it. I should be able to get you and anwser.

• 4 months later...

Well I'm another Chevy fan myself. We have our original purchased 1972 Blazer with under 100,000 original miles. Screams dixie with a 355 4 bolt main, aluminum heads, steel crank, and corvette rods. Plenty of other mods make this into a wolf in sheeps clothing. Completely stock looking down to the stock steel wheels. Quite amazing, and the top has never been off

Jeff

Well I'm another Chevy fan myself. We have our original purchased 1972 Blazer with under 100,000 original miles. Screams dixie with a 355 4 bolt main, aluminum heads, steel crank, and corvette rods. Plenty of other mods make this into a wolf in sheeps clothing. Completely stock looking down to the stock steel wheels. Quite amazing, and the top has never been off

Jeff

Oh c'mon, at least get some goodies for it.

You should get a set of Ameriacn Racing Rims, and does it have a high performance exhaust system??