Peugeot 508, 2013, 2.0eHDI, 163 hp: P2563, P1496, P1497 engine faults

MasterYoda

Dear all,

I need the help and support of the Peugeot Community regarding the engine faults I am getting - P1496, P1497 & P2563.

I managed to figure out that I need to change the solenoid that is managing the turbo (as a second step, as cleaning the MAP sensor, as a first step, didn't fix the issue). I have bought the new detail and now I need advice on which one of the 3 devices is this solenoid, as the place, where all the devices are very hard to access. They are located at the back part of the engine, under the wipers and you can only see what is there only with the help of a small mirror.

I have found a mechanic who can change the detail, however, I need the scheme which is the proper one of all 3.

Can somebody help me - with the technical specification and more instructions on the model (I can provide with VIN, if needed), or if someone has been in my shoes before - please share how did you fix your car.

Please comment here or pm me in the forum.

Thank you very much,
MasterYoda :)

Let the force be with you :)

P.s Attached you can see the part and the error codes.

ErrorCodes.jpg

Solenoid.png