New Peugeot SUV's being sold in America today

norcal505

The all-new Peugeot 4007 SUV, has just debuted in france. It also has debuted in france as the Citroen CX SUV. It also has debuted in america, as the all new Mitsubishi Outlander. I have heard that there will be conversion kits in the US, to turn the car into Peugeots, (cosmetically). It's a very similar story as the GM trucks. For example, many people got conversion kits to turn there Chevy Tahoes into Cadillac Escalades. This car is exactly the same as the Peugeot from the exterior, except for the front grill and headlamps. This is the first Peugeot to have a clone sold in the U.S.

Peugeot 4007

Peugeot4007_1_560px.jpg

Mitsubishi

out07_pglgprev_ex_3.jpg

I've read about this too. Peugeot SUV? Well, infact it's just a Mitsubishu with a lion on the front.

Since years I think it's a pity that all cars are going to look the same. But I understand that in America one can buy a car and afterwards choose the brand? Even worse is my opinion. Long live globalisation! :huh:

By the way, I think you mean the Citroen C8? The CX is out of produktion for 20 years already.