85 turbo gas engine idle vibration

Ruben Enriquez

car starts at 1100 rpms when cold, runs smooth but after around 5 minutes the idle goes down to  950 and the vibration starts. I open the idle screw one third of a turn and the vibration stops. At around 8 minutes when the engine warms up the vibration returns so then I close the idle screw almost a one third of a turn from the end and the vibration stops but when I reb the engine it smokes a little because it needs more air, so if I open the idle screw and reb the engine the smoke goes away but about 2 minutes later the vibration returns. Any suggestions  are welcome,   Thanks

Sounds like some injection sensor is malfunctioning and your engine is running rich or lean, start with the basics check the condition of the air filter, fuel filter, replace them to be sure, then check the hoses that connect to the airflow meter, after that you need to check the temp sensor for the ecu and O2 sensor if it has one, best of luck.