Gonna put 20's on my 505

• 9 months later...

Thanks. I think that I'm going to keep my current stock "STI" style rims for track, and misc purposes.

I always have really loved the Peugeot 406 Coupe Rims (are you familiar with them)???

But the bad part is that those car were never EVEN CLOSE to heading to U.S. shores. -there were no peugeots imported to the u.s. after mid-1992. If there is any way to get those rims in america, i would love to.

BUT---I think that there will be a problem. I think that those rims are 5-lugs. I dont think it will practical AT ALL to switch spacers around back-and-forth. My second choice, 207/307 RC rims, are also very nice looking to me. This would be really nice to get in America, b/c there are NO peugeots in america with new rims. That would also great b/c they are 4-lugs!! :)

My second choice, 207/307 RC rims, are also very nice looking to me. This would be really nice to get in America, b/c there are NO peugeots in america with new rims. That would also great b/c they are 4-lugs!! :)

keep in mind the bolt pattern isn't really compatible with anything else. there *are* different 4 bolt patterns ya know ;)

if you can find a car that has an aftermarket rim selection in 4x140mm you will be making a lot of people's day

Haha

Yep I know about different 4-lug bolt patterns (for ex., for a few months i drove a 91 Bmw 325 M-sport, which had a different 4-bolt pattern :)

Its just that from SOME, i repeat SOME pics i saw of a RC was that it looked like a similar bolt pattern to mine.

BTW... i do know another car with the same bolt pattern as on 505's.

My neighbor just recently got rid of his mid-80's Subaru Turbo. It's bolt pattern looked almost, or even the same as mine.

Guest adegnes

Haha

Yep I know about different 4-lug bolt patterns (for ex., for a few months i drove a 91 Bmw 325 M-sport, which had a different 4-bolt pattern :)

Its just that from SOME, i repeat SOME pics i saw of a RC was that it looked like a similar bolt pattern to mine.

BTW... i do know another car with the same bolt pattern as on 505's.

My neighbor just recently got rid of his mid-80's Subaru Turbo. It's bolt pattern looked almost, or even the same as mine.

yepp, early subarus has the same pattern, but I belive you only get some nasty 13" rims for those cars...

4x140, why peugeot, why!?!