Peugeot 505 wheels TRX and like new Michelins

brandon

Hi Everyone, I have 4 matching wheels from a 1984 505 STI. Good usable shape with good TRX Michelin Tires on them. Two of them are Michelin X snow tires, like new, Less than 200 miles and perfect rubber (no cracks). The other two are standard tread Michelin TRX tires with also plenty of tread (these are starting to show some cracking in the rubber).

$200 for all 4

My wife paid $400 for the rear TRX tires alone back in December and then her injection pump started leaking terribly and stopped driving the car. I now have her "summer" wheels and tires on the care while we are finishing repair work, so she has decided to let this spar set go to anyone that can use them to help pay for the mechanical work being done.

$200 thanks

Will also trade for parts or mechanics services. Currently we need a steering rack rebuild, an injection pump re-seal, car needs paint work. Willing to come to anyone within a 5 hour drive of 15221 for help to get our car in better shape. Thanks Again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...