XD3T and transmission for sale w/79K original miles

rickcjmc

Hey Guys,

This should probably be in the for sale forum but I have an XD3T and transmission for sale w/79K original miles, recently pulled for the wagon swap that looks like its not going to happen. If anyone needs it please let me know. I forgot to ask what the price is but I suspect reasonable offers will be accepted. Will come complete as pulled. Car was a rescue from the seattle area from an elderly owner who had passed, and the son let the car sit for some 20 years (last reg 1996). The speedometer still had the factory wired/lead seal on it so mileage appears to be honest and correct. It ran wonderfully prior to pulling it out and trans shifted great. Located in Oregon, can help with delivery if local (200 miles or so) or help with shipping if needed.

Rick

3sp auto transmission?

Too bad about the wagon swap not happening - can you elaborate why at all?

Also moved advert but left a link to make sure it didn't get missed.

Rabin

Seems the offset from the 4 speed to 3 speed was more than John wanted to deal with, driveline wise. At this point I need to hunt down an N9TE headgasket for it and he will replace that.......and the car gets sold. Too bad too as it is a stellar car, just dont find them that sharp........

I hope you and John are prepared for the head to be cracked. It's highly unusual for it to be just a HG, and an almost certainty it's cracked head. (Exhaust seat on #2 & 3 to the cooling jacket)

Could you find out if the 35mm difference was right - or was it even more?

Rabin