WTB: STX auto or SW8 auto

paraic

Hi

My V6 after 2 years and almost 20k miles of ownership is getting a little ragged. It may not pass the next smog test here in CA so I am contemplating either a parts car or a better condition model. I have a feeling HG is going and the catalytic converter is having issues. Otherwise it runs really well and is a great little trooper.

So looking for an 87+ 505 auto (not turbo - too many issues for me and not enough autos around) - either sedan or wagon.

Would prefer a good runner in CA/OR/WA as I am in Redding, CA area.

Thanks

Paraic

You know I believe I might have!

I had a slight issue with my 505 and pulled into a gas station/shop just past Red bluff and the guy there pointed me to a shop run by an older guy who was heavily into Peugeots west of Red Bluff. He was retired but there were quite a few 505s in the yard but the pride of his collection was not a 505 but a beautiful 1950s convertible in his shop. I know his wife died a while back and we talked for an hour and then I went on my way.

I can't remember his name now - it was last Summer but it was a very pleasant detour on our way to Sacramento.

I see someone from the same shop was selling a 1986 505 T recently - I saw it on Redding CL about a month ago. It got taken off pretty fast so he must have gotten a quick sale.

Paraic

his name is hubb Johnson a good friend of mine and my cousin James who lives right of the freeway before red bluff who is the owner of the 87 turbo i traded him that car months back it is still for sale and accepting offers he also has another turbo and a few diesels and many parts between me and him me living in Roseville near sac and still an owner of 3 505s we are very heavy into them and all parts hubb had were donated to us if you whould like pm me for mine and my cousions cantact info