84 505 sti turbo diesel

tommy kinder

selling a 1984 Peugeot 505 turbo diesel xD to as with 3 speed automatic Winchester grey with dark blue interior paint is faded but interior is clean dark blue leather seats have been swapped out with lighter blue GL seats in cloth heat and air works needs new fan motor bearing and probably more charge in the AC unit 1 rear window doesn't work and sunroof doesn't work but I have the replacement motor to get the rear window to work and I can fix it if necessary original California car I am the third owner no accidents clean title original plate it does leak oil as its old tires on it are good brakes are good all lights are working need it gone ASAP registration expires in May and I don't plan on renewing it as I'm working on a five speed diesel to replace it as I enjoy a manual shift car more open to offers message me on here or you can contact me at (916) 662-2616 can drive it a reasonable distance if needed