N9T Gasket Set

I scored a gasket set on eBay. The head gasket is virtually identical to the official Peugeot one I have. The brand is Curty, 42899, BF450 Talbot (made in France). There is also an asbestos exhaust manifold gasket, identical in lay-out to the metal Peugeot one I have, as well as an o-ring and other miscellaneous gaskets.

If anyone is interested in any of these parts, kindly contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Bill

Guest broke

I scored a gasket set on eBay. The head gasket is virtually identical to the official Peugeot one I have. The brand is Curty, 42899, BF450 Talbot (made in France). There is also an asbestos exhaust manifold gasket, identical in lay-out to the metal Peugeot one I have, as well as an o-ring and other miscellaneous gaskets.

If anyone is interested in any of these parts, kindly contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill are you selling the kit or part of the kit..............or trade ?

Guest broke

Everything (except my Peugeot head gasket and exhaust manifold gasket) is up for grabs.

I shall only say that the intake manifold gasket is not in very good shape.

Bill

Damn.......it's the intake gasket I need and maybe the throttle body along with the injector seals

Intake- and throttlebody gaskets can be made out of gasket paper, or use hylomar or some other gasket compound, as they don't have to handle extreme pressures or temperatures.

Guest broke

Intake- and throttlebody gaskets can be made out of gasket paper, or use hylomar or some other gasket compound, as they don't have to handle extreme pressures or temperatures.

Tanks for info........