505 Dangel 4X4

brownie

Awesome! I would love to have one. That would make a great Peugeot replacement for my wrangler (although I like my wrangler).

In Europe they are still very populair. Although they are more than 15 years old, you won't find a nice one for less than 5000 euros. Do they exist in America also?

Never seen one in the states.

To be honest, I've seen only one in my live. A few years ago for 7.500 euros in a showroom. There are very rare because they are even more wanted in Africa than normal 505's. They do very good work offroad off-course. In Africa a lot of roads can hardly be called roads. :(

i wonder if they came with limited slip differentials. it'd be crazy if they did. especially since it looks like it has descent clearance. hmmmm

what motors did they use?

Dangel got complete cars from the factory and only changed them into 4X4. I know of existing Dangel versions of the GTI, the GR, GRD and the SRD. But I think they exist with all possible engines.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Dangel got complete cars from the factory and only changed them into 4X4. I know of existing Dangel versions of the GTI, the GR, GRD and the SRD. But I think they exist with all possible engines.

Also the GTDT Dangel exists. I saw one at a meeting this spring. Check also the pictures in the topic : 505-meeting in Sochaux.