What peugeot do you have and what is done to it?

Yq397r

For some of us not familiar with eachothers cars I thought it might be a good topic to share information, modificaions, future plans, and pictures about our peugeots. Here is the full scoop on mine...

My peugeot is an 83' Turbo Diesel 505s. My grandfather bought it new in California and I inherited it almost five years ago when I turned 17. It served as a great car for high school and I had alot of fun it it as well. No matter how hard I tried this good old car could not be killed off, which earned it the nickname "The Tank". The car started out being metallic gold with 14" alloy wheels.

319350_6_full.jpg

After high school I decided I wanted to keep it and put some money and work into it. With alot of help from my father I sanded down the sides and blocked them flat using feather fill and automotive filler, removing the dents and door dings. I also used this oppertunity to remove the plastic door guards and shaved side-lamps for good giving the car a much sleeker look. After installing new galvanized rocker panels and repairing other rusted areas the car was ready for primer and paint. We both agreed a two tone color scheme would look good and decided to paint the sides with Black Imron.

319350_8_full.jpg

After the bodywork and paintjob were completed I had the windows tinted and fitted a set of newly acquired 15" STi alloy wheels with yokohama tires. For the custom touch I painted the rims to match the paint scheme of the car.

319350_39_full.jpg

My complete modification list is...

-Custom two tone paint with factory Metallic Gold laquer and Black Imron.

-Shaved side lamps and door guards.

-Debadged trunk lid

-Headlight housing painted metallic gold (originally silver).

- Window Smoke Tint (20% side glass, 15% rear glass)

-Custom Painted Gold and Black Peugeot 505 2.0iSTI 15"x6" Alloy Wheels (originally silver)

-Yokohama 205/60/HR15 ES100 Advanced Vehicle System rotational tires (more on page 2)

-Rebuilt Bosch Fuel Injection Pump with 15% fuel flow increase.

-Custom true HID headlight conversion using Sylvannia Xenarc 5006 bulbs.

-Custom Magnaflow 3" turboback aluminized performance exhaust.

-Stainless Steal Magnaflow exhaust tip.

-Autometer Z-series boost guage 0-35psi

Future Plans are...

-Repaint Gold Surfaces

-Rebuild Spare XD2S cylinder head

-Rebuild Garrett turbocharger

-Install front mount Intercooler

-Install Propane Injection system

-Intstall 2nd Generation 505 turbo spoiler

-Reapoulster seats in two-toned black/gold leather

-Upgrade to a ZF 4HP22 4-speed automatic transmission (I'll probably actually never do this, but its on the list anyway).

319350_54_full.jpg