VIRTUAL TUNING

Guest CATALIN505

Guest CATALIN505

This is virtual tuning is how i want to do my car.I have wheels Borbet 17 inch and i try to make lower springs.That is the most simple method to see how its looks. :o

Or:http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2117296

I like the style of the wheels, but I think the scale might be off in your picture - they're a bit too big.

If you end up lowering the car that low - those big wheels are going to interfere with the fenders on turns and such - so I'd definitley mount the wheels first - then see how much lowering it can take and still function.

Looks like a great plan though!

Rabin

I agree. Good plan.

Rabin, did you mention that you were doing some wheel mods on your car? I have a vague idea of modifying the hubs to a 5 series BMW or something in order to have a wider choice of wheels and tyres. If I remember correctly I think you said something similar.......

Yep - re-drilling the hubs to 5x120, and custom spacers to make sure the 17x8.5's fit on the back, and the 7.5x16's fit on the front. (5 series has the correct offset as long as they are 7" wide wheels. Over that width and I think there'll me some clearance issues.

This will be my first mod done to my car this spring - so stay tuned!

Rabin