505-meeting at 'l'adventure peugeot' in Sochaux

brownie

Some weeks ago there was a meeting of 505-drivers in France. It was a nice weekend. We visited the peugeot museum. We discussed technical issues and trie dto start up a 505 club. Here ar esome pictures:

reunionsochaux22.JPG

Note the 4X4 Break Dangel on the left site.

reunionsochaux5.JPG

reunionsochaux6.JPG

reunionsochaux8.JPG

reunionsochaux9.JPG

reunionsochaux10.JPG

reunionsochaux13.JPG

reunionsochaux15.JPG

reunionsochaux7.JPG

hahah nice, thanks for the pictures brownie! <_<

funny how in france some people are using US spec lights, and here most people want to trash the US spec lights for euro lights.

I like the use of the wiper blade with deflector on the passenger side, also. Is that factory or a custom set-up?

I like the use of the wiper blade with deflector on the passenger side, also. Is that factory or a custom set-up?

People always want something special, therfore the US-light, but I also like the european more.

The wiper blade with deflector? I'm not sure what you mean on which picture, I can't find it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the US-spec lights because I grew up with a 505 that had Euro spec lights.....funny! I only wish the US-spec would come in that distinctive French "yellow".

That is not too difficult. Maybe they are not available in the US, but in Europe you can buy yellow bulbs too put into the lights. That's the normal way to do it with french cars. The glass is white normally. Only at old German and English cars that are sold in France they yellow glass in the lights.

You don't see it that well, but 4 of the 505's on the picture have yellow lights!