Electric wing mirrors

ahing6

Does anyone know how the wiring set up for powered wing mirrors or have wiring diagram?

I checked through the manual which list them as '814 LH rear view mirror & 815 RH rear view mirror'

but not for the life of me can i find it on any of the schematic diagrams......

I bought them to upgrade from the manual ones on car.

Here's a pic of what i got.

post-467-0-98681400-1382958307_thumb.jpg

Is there anything like a relay control box that's part of the circuit that's missing?

Here is the electrical info for a 1985 US model. I think 1984 was the same, or at least they used the same mirrors.

http://www.tulaweb.net/images/Car/505Mirror.pdf

Super..! thanks allot Dave will get it printed and see what wiring needs to be done.

Seems like the Haynes manual does not have this diagram.

Roger

Seems like the Haynes manual does not have this diagram.

The Haynes manuals are not worthless, in fact they explain some things better that the official Peugeot manuals, but they are no substitute for the official shop manuals.

Note that there are two slightly different descriptions in the pages I posted. One for diesel and one for gas. I don't remember what you have or what year.

The Haynes manuals are not worthless, in fact they explain some things better that the official Peugeot manuals, but they are no substitute for the official shop manuals.

Note that there are two slightly different descriptions in the pages I posted. One for diesel and one for gas. I don't remember what you have or what year.

It's a 1983 SR but the previous owner changed engine installed a SR20DET ! :) Yes that's right and am 2nd owner.

So it never had powered mirrors.