1982 Peugeot 505s Turbo Diesel 5 speed

Cary

Here listed is a superb 1982 Peugeot 505 S Turbo Diesel Sedan.

Beige with Beige and Chocolate interior.

Loaded, Power windows, Power sunroof, Cruise Control, Five Speed, A/C, Velour interior, power brakes , power steering, power central door locks, factory alloy wheels.

It was bought brand new at Central motors in ABQ NM.

This car is a real gem to drive. It handles so well. The Diesel isn't a rocket ship but it pulls you down the road nicely.

Has 4 wheel disk brakes, Full independent IRS rear end.

XD2S 2.3 Liter turbo diesel engine. That recently just got new glow plugs and new upper radiator hose and t-stat with a G-05 coolant refill.

Has a nice cd player in it as well.

I did clean up the parts for the sunroof but it still binds, so it will open and close but you have to help it along. I also replaced every piece in the engine bay for the A/C so it is now hooked up and charged and working well. And the transmission has an issue with the 3rd syncro, you just have to gentle and take a long shift to third. Also has a fresh rebuilt front end. Has brand new strut inserts, new brake pads, and new brake house. Which made a huge differnce in how the car felt.

There is a little bit of sun baking on the rear seat tops and on some of the plastic pieces. All in all great car!! And a real gem to drive.

I want to get 2000 out of it.

Car is in Albuquerque, NM. [email protected] is my email

here is the photo bucket link for the rest of the pictures.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/bus6...0Peugeot%20505/

100_9110.jpg

100_9111.jpg