1984 505 Wagon, SF Bay area, $1000

Joe Ernest

I found this wagon on SF CL - Just passing on the info. FYI.  Save the wagon from the crusher.....even if it did rear-end someone somewhere along the way. JoE

------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/6049943441.html -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the deal: I love this car but I have to move it along since I never use it. Runs great, tons of space, super comfortable seats. It has minor dents, a black hood and electrical issues in dashboard but it is a seriously great car if you can wrap your mind around the Peugeot mystique. 20 mpg.
I am taking it to get it scrapped before April 1. They will give me 1000 as is without a lot of hassle, so I really don't care to hear anyone talk me down in price. Hell, you cannot buy a bike for under 1000 these days.

Sailed through smog last time. I will NOT guarantee smog however. I don't think she'll fail since she's only been driven a few hundred miles since the last time, but I am not taking that on, since I can take her now to Cal Air Resources Board for the turn-in program.