505 parts wanted

Here is the list of the possiable.

-2 sets of rear control arms that are not separated at the rear of the control arm and are rust free

-lug nuts from a 1st gen with alloy wheels

-instrument cluster from a 1st gen 1985 turbo diesel with tach

-89 505 sedan rear bumper

-sun roof cable (maybe that should be in the impossiable)

-carpeted trunk panal for the gas tank filler side of the trunk

-1 piece rear spoiler the one that mounts to the trunk lid

Now for the impossiable.

-set of european head lights

-european gas tank for diesel

-european gas tank for gas

-intercooler for xd3t diesel

I believe that is it for now any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

One question:

Do you mean the duck tail spoiler or the 89 style raised rear spoiler? Both mount to the trunk...

I currently have two spare rear suspension subframes, as well as a rear duck tail spoiler that needs finishing - but I'm way up in Canada so shipping would be a fortune...

You could also try the Peugeot-L list on yahoo groups - someone might be closer that has the parts you need.

Euro lights should also be pretty easy to find - pretty sure you can still get them new.

Rabin

I'm looking for the ducktail spoiler that mounts to the end of the trunk. The large 89 spoiler isn't as taste full I think.

There is a guy who restors peugeot's in North Carolina Sun Set Coach Men that has them but I want to shop around since I need two sets.

I haven't uploaded any pictures yet of the 89 V6 but it is good looking with euro head lights a full crome lion emblem and a french badge on the grill with nice fat 225/50 tires on redone wheels.

I don't like the 89 spoilers either... But the older duck tail one is a bit dated so I'm hoping to modernize it a bit with some re-contouring... Make it look less "add-on" and more integrated. I'm also loosing the side trim on mine too...

Post pics of the car - sounds pretty nice!

Rabin

• 14 years later...