New "Vendor" Section on the forums...

This is an open invitation to any of our current vendors that are already members of the site, that wish to provide some information about their operation in a special "Vendor" section on the 505turbo.com site. (You can see it taking shape now on the main page.)

Other forums I belong to have this as a service, and we do find that new people to the Peugeot fold often find the forum here before they find the yahoo group Peugeot-L.

A separate topic or section is being created for each vendor, which they can provide info, pictures, contact info etc to anyone looking for parts.

505 Turbo.com's only intention is to provide fast easy access to our current vendors who are gracious enough to support this marque we love. The goal is to have a one stop shopping spot of our vendors - with an easy method of communicating with them.

So Vendors - please contact me for any info or ideas you'd like to discuss.

Rabin

I also have to chime in and say that my 76' 504 is now sporting a NOS fuel sender unit courtesy of Madhu at Parts Network, Inc.

He responded to my plea on the Peugeot-L groups... :unsure:

Rabin

Hey all, thanks Rabin for putting the vendor section together. I am relocating to the Dallas area, and I am quite happy that I will be able to finally get some quality care for the turbo. I will be needing some extensive work to get it back up to snuff, and I am exited to be able to take it to a shop that will welcome it. btw that is a nice pair of 89's. I have not seen another Peugeot other than mine in almost 2 years.

• 2 years later...

this is cool.

btw, since we're talking vendors...did Sunset Coachmen actually dissolve away?

As far as I know, George at Sunset is no longer in buss, as far as Peugeot is concerned, Someone told me that he is in to alternate fuel setup (Veggie Diesel Etc.)

Steffen