(US) 505 Turbo Technical Description (75 pages)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

UPDATE! I've been informed this is the US manual, not the finnish manual.. (Thanks Con!)

I have a 1985 turbo US model which was the last year prior to the redesigned dash.

In the US, rear fog lites and front leveling headlites were never offered ( I think).

The 505 model in the pictures looks very european and the n9te engine was offered in 1986/87/88

with the redesigned dash.

I'm assuming the manual was for a pre 86 turbo........EURO edition.

I have a 1985 turbo US model which was the last year prior to the redesigned dash.

In the US, rear fog lites and front leveling headlites were never offered ( I think).

The 505 model in the pictures looks very european and the n9te engine was offered in 1986/87/88

with the redesigned dash.

I'm assuming the manual was for a pre 86 turbo........EURO edition.

EU 505 had rear fog lights??? how the hell!?!

EU 505 had rear fog lights??? how the hell!?!

Integrated in the rear tail lite lense, an extra bulb will glow brighter

when a switch is turned on by the driver. This feature increases your visibility

to drivers behind you in dense fog. Usually one of the rear lense will have a red glow.

I have this option on my Audi A4.

Integrated in the rear tail lite lense, an extra bulb will glow brighter

when a switch is turned on by the driver. This feature increases your visibility

to drivers behind you in dense fog. Usually one of the rear lense will have a red glow.

I have this option on my Audi A4.

huh. i've seen that on some other eu cars.. i just can't picture it on the 505 tail lights.. how does it look different then the brake light when illuminated?