Looking for good condition side mirror

Sharon PA

I have a Peugeot 504 diesel that is being used in a TV show. We are in need of a passenger side door mirror to attach for a camera shot. Need by Friday - in NY. 

If anyone has one or can direct me to someone who might, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sharon

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

Hi Sharon, 

Did you need both mirrors at the same time?  Quirky thing about them is they can fit both sides since they’re highly adjustable, so you could use the driver side one in a pinch on the passenger side, and when you get another mirror attach it then so the mounting holes are used on both doors.

If you do need one ASAP then Brian Holm might be your best bet:

https://g.co/kgs/dXmz1J

Rabin

We do need both at the same time. I have spoken to the very knowledgeable Brian Holm who thinks, but is not sure, he has one. I really only need one if it matches the existing mirror, a pair if they are different than what's already on the car.

I sent an e-mail to our distribution list, so hopefully someone on the list can confirm they have one as a back up if Brian can’t locate one.

Rabin