For Sale: 1987 Peugeot 505 Turbo ***SOLD***

yhzman

I am selling my 1987 505 Turbo 5 speed, as I purchased Keebs' '86 505 Turbo last year.  With Covid restrictions, it has been sitting down in my brother's driveway in Uncasville, CT and it is now time for me to put the 87 up for sale.  I'll be driving the 87 down to SE CT and it can be picked up or shipped from there.  This is a US market car that I bought on BringATrailer back in 2016.  Here is a link to an ad I just put up on Craigslist, with some further details.  If you are interested, PM me.  Thanks!

https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/d/uncasville-1987-peugeot-505-turbo/7371493452.html

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by yhzman
Car has been sold

22 hours ago, Bean said:

Hi Rabin,

Yes, that is the car from the BaT listing...  Fingers crossed, but it may be sold.

I have an '05 V70R, automatic.  Was looking for the manual, but too hard to find.  I see nice ones are getting quite expensive on BaT.

• yhzman changed the title to For Sale: 1987 Peugeot 505 Turbo ***SOLD***

Congrats!  

Yeah - The manual wagons are going for STRONG money, but even the nice autos are climbing.  I just finished a ton of work on my '06 V70R and it's such a special car, but the wife prefers the 535xi Touring so the R might get sold so I can get back into driving Peugeots. 

I fixed it like I was keeping it though, and I'm pretty sure I'll regret it instantly if I sell it!  Wife wants me to keep it until Spring - so might do that.

Rabin

Yeah, I'd say the V70R is my second favorite car I ever owned, behind the '80 504D manual wagon I had for several years.  I will miss mine when it's gone but will plan on keeping it for another couple of years likely.  Like you, I've done whatever was needed and used OEM or OEM quality parts.  I won't miss the turning circle or the slightly "crashy" ride, but it is such a great car to drive...

• 2 years later...