504 GL/TI dashboard

Tito Martin

Are you looking for the top piece, or the dealer installed AC lower assembly with the vents and such? 
I see you are in Nairobi - You likely have a better chance sourcing this from parts places in Africa. @Ikenna is in Nigeria and might be able to offer some advice...

Rabin

8 hours ago, Bean said:

Are you looking for the top piece, or the dealer installed AC lower assembly with the vents and such? 
I see you are in Nairobi - You likely have a better chance sourcing this from parts places in Africa. @Ikenna is in Nigeria and might be able to offer some advice...

Rabin

Yeah I'm looking for the installed AC lower assembly with the vents but I'm not sure if it can be gotten in Africa because that one I posted is from Australia.

Anyway, I'll try.

Thanks

Many many Peugeot’s have been exported to Africa, but the car is quite old now so not sure how many have survived.
Australia might be a good place to check - I’d post on Aussiefrogs.com to see if any are available and willing to ship to Kenya - won’t be cheap however.

Rabin

1 hour ago, Bean said:

Many many Peugeot’s have been exported to Africa, but the car is quite old now so not sure how many have survived.
Australia might be a good place to check - I’d post on Aussiefrogs.com to see if any are available and willing to ship to Kenya - won’t be cheap however.

Rabin

Here in Kenya there are many Peugeots esp the 504 is majestic. It's OK and I'll appreciate if you do so because we need to be connected in sourcing spare parts. I also wanted to know if the XN2 TI engine is available too. 

Thanks.