Engine gasket set for a N9TE engine

tabarnak

Tempted to order it just to compare quality - it’s very cheap, so my worry is you get what you pay for!

Personally I like the Cometic head gaskets and I have one to go on with some ARP head studs.

Rabin

I have an Ajusa set and it is pretty good, however the valve stem seals are nearly always wrong if you get them as part of a set.

The correct stem seals are Elring 702.951 or Payen HR336 or equivalent. Another easier to get alternative is to use stem seals made for a 3/8 valve stem, you can get these from Alex's parts, 3/8"x0.562". They are not as tight on the stem but still do the job.

I also bought an "Athena" gasket kit and all the gaskets in it were not fit for purpose apart from the head gasket. The gaskets were like 90% actual size so nothing fitted.

• 1 month later...

Criss................. Amazon tell me now that they are out of stock  for Ajusa engine gasket set and not sure they will receive any more.

I try to order with Mespiecesauto for the gasket set. Their website is more complicated to navigate than the concorde plane.