Ultrasonic cleaner

I am considering buying an ultrasonic cleaner to get the grime off all my 404C engine parts and I would appreciate any advice.  I have a spec sheet from a Canadian-designed range of these - see attached file - and they seem pretty good although they're not as cheap as some of the ones on eBay etc.  The least expensive one is $395 CAD.  I'm aiming to use it on rocker arms, pushrods, throttle body, perhaps intake manifold (if I get a deep enough tank!), timing gears, distributor drive shaft, engine bearing caps, connecting rods and more.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

SS ULTRASONIC - SPECS.pdf

Specs look good, but the "Canadian Designed" is a bit worrisome.  If it was built in Canada I can understand the price premium, but if it's Canadian designed and built in China then I'm not sure it's worth the premium especially for a small 3L unit.  You can get a decent 6L new one that's made in China for $250 shipped:  

https://autoparts-depot.ca/products/new-6l-ultrasonic-cleaner-stainless-steel-industry-heated-heater-w-timer-1?variant=32047320629330&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpNr4BRDYARIsAADIx9yJpwOko-7FlDNyaPMwa-cKih8xjZJvWAn6BnQgPmklS1hWyY3chIcaAowTEALw_wcB

If you haven't already - I've got two friends that picked up very nice commercial ultrasonic cleaners for under $100 off kijiji.  One of them looks medical grade and is heated to boot - works fantastic:  

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-business-industrial/dartmouth/branson-5800-ultrasonic-cleaner-3461k61/1512138426  Although shipping would be $$

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-home-appliance/alberta/new-ultrasonic-cleaner-6-5l-with-heater-ultra/cas_1575306?channelId=101&td=nBP_6_MGE_9K6meGRSKuwcL_jjFd8DWZ1MVV5sjqFz0gvWHgifOuRIA02CJYKduwDZZ-k5qLalGmvw34Ef7muuZCMzZaIxm-anHRe0qJsNzPC-3fdK67WHM8jujJflm4k4OnAqRjr2LfjRKe2HTvsLDouu3Tut3tuW3AlxsfqczIwwvlTd4cxF5E4uciBQ8cSCCPWCA0BBuuS9oepsvSyCT_2xQOoDmlfSqaqK1QZkjpgpatZndiqwfWUVCACUHHV5hf1sF5O2CBkouGADImVhzhRcGdfkw7De5Y20Ufe7taF0n_MHXhdh241oEP7vMlaw0lJWRXOKO0Ee0-3qDAwzrkna_UkO5Re-P9AUShcrmZ7JpC6QWZdP34bZ-dl4LNKTRq1rRhSpj0bT-CVTRLMqIFs5SV16lzOtf79LWXcpLJDuc5ZD9sNurKpl6ROoY0zXlD73h-PFQUuAeYm2Xlj0qRDBGCYx5StYAq7fuotwlDiNU-t6afY4u1cv_7kXmEuXOJCYf3KKEqDeyEihFtX7QGfBXcYjtou_p5BmAeCZEBGZhYAeajWOqyuYEidQ1esFCNNZuHxE3wJLaPF4Nk7KPGb4xvXHVZ14_DdJarPgA

Thanks.

The slightly worrisome thing is that these things often fail and the 2 year warranty of the one I posted the specs of would go some way to alleviating that.  That company also sells the Branson units.

• 3 months later...