Body Skirt Clips

SSB

This will be fairly obscure but the US 505 Turbo in 1989 has different body cladding below the doors. I broke some of the plastic clips. They might be the same as the clips on the wagon. Anyway I looked online (Dorman etc), I looked at L'Aventure Peugeot and even called a 3D Printer guy but they wanted $300 to replicate. GOT CLIPS?

Clip 1.jpg

clip 2.jpg

I went to an autobody supply place and found some large single use plastic push in fasteners with a large flat plastic top part.  Trimmed the top to fit the slot on rocker, and pushed into the hold.  Worked great.

Will see if I have any left to take a pic of them.

Rabin

• 2 weeks later...

Ya thanks. I've searched all the usual suspects (USA, France, Canada and Germany) and the best I got (coming) is from Jorge at ZPJ in Argentina. Still not factory but most measurements are good. Maybe there's something somewhere that matches close enough but I've already gone through all that and they are not quite right. I'll report what happens.

Dang - that looks like a decent match!  I’d have split shipping with you to have some of them as well, but I guess I can order after you confirm they’re good.  :)

Keep us posted...

Rabin