Mr. William J. Atanasio

National Customer Relations Manager

Peugeot Motors of America, Inc.

P.O. Box 607

One Peugeot Plaza

Lyndhurst, NJ 07071-3498

(201) 935-8400

1 (800) 345-5549 (toll free)

i found this online, but do think its right, I belive they moved to little falls,nj

Automobiles Peugeot has sold vehicles in the USA from 1959 to 1992, mostly 403, 404, 304, 504, 604, 505 and 405. It is represented by Peugeot Motors of America, Inc , which maintains an inventory of replacement parts and documentation necessary for the maintenance or repair of the most recently sold vehicles and provides technical support

to a network of service points in the USA and Canada.

To locate a service point please contact:

Peugeot Motors of America Inc.

Overlook at Great Notch

150 Clove Rd

Little Falls, New Jersey 07424

Tel : 001 973 812 44 44

Fax : 001 973 812 21 48

E-mail : [email protected]

Automobiles Peugeot does not manufacture vehicles that conform to current United States regulations. For this reason it is unfortunately impossible for anyone to import a Peugeot model into the USA . Should anybody attempt to do so, the vehicle will be blocked at the port of arrival and will not be allowed to be operated in the USA and Canada .

As of this date, Automobiles Peugeot has no plan for resuming the sales of its vehicles in the USA or Canada

I think this is the right one though..

• 6 months later...

This was the latest info from Peugeot France... But it's the same info...

--------------------------

Dear Mr Rutten-James,

Thank you for your interest in the Peugeot brand.

You were asking from where you can purchase spare parts for your Peugeot 505.

In light of the particular nature of the national automobile markets, the Peugeot subsidiary in Argentina will be better disposed to answer your question.PEUGEOT CITROEN ARGENTINA has access to all commercial information on the range of Peugeot products and services in your country. I suggest that you contact their head office directly at the following address :

PEUGEOT CITROEN ARGENTINA

CALLE PRESIDENTE

JUAN D. PERON N°1001

VILLA BOSCH 1682

BUENOS AIRES

Furthermore, please do not hesitate to visit www.peugeot.com, where you will find comprehensive information concerning Peugeot products, services and the dealer network in your country.

I would like also to inform you that Automobiles Peugeot has sold vehicles in the USA and in Canada from 1959 to 1992, mostly 403, 404, 304, 504, 604, 505 and 405. It is represented by Peugeot Motors of America, Inc, which maintains an inventory of replacement parts and documentation necessary for the maintenance or repair of the most recent vehicles and provides technical support to a network of service points in the USA and Canada.

To locate a service point please contact:

" Peugeot Motors of America Inc.

Overlook at Great Notch

150 Clove Rd

Little Falls, New Jersey 07424

Tel : 001 973 812 44 44

Fax : 001 973 812 21 48

E-mail : [email protected] "

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information.

See you soon at www.peugeot.com

Best regards,

lets get on this immediately.

with their closing down, next monday, lets try to get some parts from them, and maybe even bargain.

anyone have a direct line??

Also you need a quick reference your parts to get the part #, Jimmy uses part # to tell you if availible...

I dont think you know how car companys store parts, and what they do to make room for newer parts....

Most car companys like Audi to name one, because I dislike the games they play with them selling parts. But If that generation of car is not selling enough parts anymore. They'll distroy alot of the parts and mark up the price to cover the cost of the ones they distroy... Car companys don't care about bargins in selling parts, If you want bargins with parts look in the trash when they close<_<

okay, i guess bargaining isnt my main concern, its a matter of getting parts ive dreamed of, before its too late.

do you think they'd ship?

The # is 1800-223-0507 good luck

The # is 1800-223-0507 good luck

Oops, 1800-223-0587

• 8 months later...
Guest dtmbacon88

Ive called them once before when they had the dealership in ramsey NJ and did get an awnser. Also in the area I live in Ive seen a few NEW peugoets "307"as one of them driving around with NJ MANUFACTURE plates so I know there are still people there.