Fuel Guage Sender Info

So I broke my fuel level sender cleaning the rust out of my gas tank in my 85 505 wagon (XN6), and while hunting for a replacement I found this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/200mm-Boat-Fuel-Sending-Unit-Car-Truck-Water-Level-Gauge-Sensor-240-33ohms-IP67/382502418876?fits=Model%3A505%7CMake%3APeugeot&epid=15020832874&hash=item590eebb9bc:g:ngQAAOSwFrtbMd13

It looks like a good fit but I think the resistance is wrong. What's left of my sender measures around 500 ohms. Does anybody have the resistance spec for the fuel level sender on these? Or recommend where to get an OE replacement?

How bad was the tank?  I’ve run some liqui moly jectron through my system, particularly the warm up regulator injector as much as possible, but leaving it to cold start with the additive.  Great results.  Had me thinking about your clogged screen.   

could possibly measure something for you, but I’m down to a 1/4 tank, and have a leaking rear caliper.  Guess I possibly pushed them too far.  Looking for a passenger rear disc caliper 

All my rust was coming from the filler neck and clogging the fuel filter. screens were clogged because the car sat for 15 years. I Naval Jellied the crap out of the filler neck and now its clean and rust free. I went to U-Pull this morning and grabbed a fuel float/sender off a '78 diesel 504, I cleaned it up and it seems to work, 400-ish ohms empty, 15 ohms full.  and it should fit, but we'll see. If not I'm only out $9.......