Western hemispheres

Western Hemispheres has been off and on for me too. When the site has been down before, it typically came back within a few days. Hopefully it's just web hosting issues, I was planning on buying a few pieces for my engine rehabilitation.

I used their website to figure out my in tank fuel pump.   Then after purchasing a random one that matched the description, I was excited when it arrived being the exact one they sold, which was out of stock.   I also compared their key blanks to eBay.

must be tough for these sorts of speciality companies these days.  

It just came back up, got bored, checked and it works again. I just hope it doesn't go down when I really need in about a year so I can replace both my struts. Ive been riding on a bad one for a while now then it really started clanking so I figured it'd be a good reason to park it in storage until I can get it fixed.

• 2 months later...

I just got an email response from Miles, but his response doesn't indicate if he has turbos to sell or even if WesternHemispheres is still in business:

Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 4:05 PM
To: Ernest, Joseph@DTSC <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Turbo for 1986 Peugeot 505 TD XD3T

If the waste gate control is OK you can have it rebuilt/

Miles Potter

Western Hemispheres / Pieces International

150 W Lake Ave

Watsonville CA 95076

tel:      831-786-9347

web:   WesternHemispheres.com

email: [email protected]

• 3 months later...

Website is broken for now.
You can still contact me for parts by phone or email.

Miles Potter
Western Hemispheres / Pieces International
150 W Lake Ave
Watsonville CA 95076
tel:      831-786-9347
email: [email protected]

They are still in business from the looks of it but the website is still down for an unstated reason.

I'm not much of a web guy, but I've been able to muddle my way through keeping this site functional - So I sent Miles a message to see if there might be anything I can do to help out.

Web support can be stupid costly, and super frustrating if you're not familiar with it.  I'm tech savy, work in IT, but it's still such a steep and frustrating learning curve!

Rabin