peugeot 505's for sale in MA

volvopug

I have several Peugeots for sale which I purchased as daily drivers and a couple others strictly for parts.

Here is a brief list, please contact me for details/pics and pricing. 

Please note, my preference is to find folks who are intent on bringing these autos back into good running order for personal enjoyment.

Seriously:  Scrap metal seekers need NOT contact me.

Drivers which need some work: 1991 505 DL 5spd wagon, 1989 505 SW8 turbo auto wagon, 1988 505 2.2 auto non-turbo STI sedan, 1987 505 STI V6

For parts(whole car must be towed):  1988 505 turbo auto sedan, 1989 505 STX V6 auto.

thanks!

I’m interested in either a wagon or sedan with a quality body, and preferably the xn6 5-speed combo, but I’d certainly be interested in a non-corroded  body with any good engine/transmission.   I’m located in Rhode Island.  Maybe I should come take a look.  My 86 Sti is pretty tired, and I’d love something worthy of investing in.

We should touch base.  I might be interested in the v8 wagon. But I’d need to take a look at that engine first, to see if I could fit my hands in there to work on it.

Where in Massachusetts?

I’m into the p2 volvo generation too.  And of course have some Saab stories as well.  I’m fairly new to Peugeot. 

I assumed those wagons were a v8.  That’s a lot chassis with 8 seats.  I’d fabricated a fantasy of a v8 turbo 505 wagon with a solid rear axle.

I’m still interested in taking a look at the 2.2 n/n auto wagon, or a peek at the diesel 5-speed, which would be amazing if non-turbo.  I really like these series 2 cars.

I sent you my phone number.

My Sti brought me from southern RI to Marlboro the other day.  

I pm'd you about the sw8 i got 3 kids and that wagon would be great im just in pennsylvania so not far.  I need another car i lent my e46 awd manual wagon to someone and they wrecked perfect time to replace it with something better!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...