Bosch Ignition Control Module: N9TE Bosch Part # needed

Title says it all.

I want to replace the ignition control module in my 87 Turbo S (N9TE).  I don't have confidence that the units I have are oem.  I have the Peugeot number, but not the Bosch one and I can't find the Peugeot unit anyware.  (surprise!)

Found the Standard Motor LX621 and Airtex 6H1226 on RockAuto, but I'd rather buy a Genuine Bosch one if possible.

Thanks,

Bosch used those "123" igniters on all models and makes in the 80 and 90' s evan the yugo 55 uses the same igniter, they are really reliable only thing to consider is the thermal paste dries up after 20 years and they overheat easy then fail.

• 1 month later...

Ah, this is going sideways on me.  I replace the ignitor and coil with Wells/Airtex units. They are DOA.  I fell for their videos on how they are so quality driven.  It gets better, I got them from RockAuto.  I'm not even going to waste my breath with them.  I should have known.

Old Bosch stuff just isn't for sale the the US.   

I can't find these parts.  Anybody know something I don't here?

I swear, this is the one thing that get me out of these cars.  The damn parts situation.