Lost turn indicators

Double02

I really do need to find a 604 service manual. Any recommendations?

I lost my turn indicators on Saturday. I'm guessing this is a flasher relay, or possibly a fuse. Can anyone indicate the location and part number for the relay, and confirm which fuse protects the turn indicators?

Bonus photo:

5bMAIPOh.jpg

the 604 manual i have doesn't have individual diagrams for the 1982 but it does have the 1983s, which i assume are similar. here's the diagram for the turn signals, sorry for the shadows:

29xHdYA5PzsE5bw8BCfe5jl2H82mQNC3MJFS0rLj

unlike the 505 and 405 manuals that i've seen, the 604 manual doesn't have a separate table listing the location of the individual electrical components. the master schematic for these cars (too big to post, sorry) is only loosely "geographic," but it shows the flasher unit in the same general area as the dashboard instruments and switches; so my guess would be in the passenger compartment, behind or under the dash somewhere. the wire numbers are probably the same for your car, so worst-case-scenario, you could always trace the numbered wires shown here.

it's probably a good idea to clean your rear ground trees while you're at it...

andre

It's not the kind of Peugeot diagram I'm accustomed to but what looks more or less similar is the use of the first letters of the names:

PC3 may be on the Passenger compartment, or maybe even the dashboard (Planche de bord) ;  M484 must be on the Motor compartment and the M in PM1 may mean ground (Masse). The C on PC3 may be for Connector.

HM3 is a ground  but what does H means? maybe Habitacle (passenger compartment) but being for the rear lights it must be located on the trunk (Coffre).

Andre dou you have any tips about that on the manual?

Thanks guys. I found a 3x3 array of relays under the dash, just to the driver's side of the steering wheel. Only one of the relays was round, and wiggling that one around restored turn indicator operation. Dirty contacts apparently. It would be nice to find a diagram of the relays for future reference.

here are the three pages from the "grounds" section of the manual:

RDrqMXQF6120-ThQRjW908LrmHDR6Le5dmmR5yiM

FyCFmLCCzxHla70v7QhOayZGibGiRMnmkBbQ6sLM

Fh1u56lN1Fd3EgPzckUsdjjPoh_svfwu9RYo2Fyt

there isn't anything else that i can see in the manual that gives any explanation of the syntax (i.e., format) used for the names of the ground points. your suggestion that "H" stands for Habitacle (passenger compartment) could be correct because while HM3 is used mostly for the tail lights (feux arrières), it does ground one of the interior dome lights (lampe lecture); also, the other HM* grounds (e.g., HM5, HM7) are used to ground many interior electrical accessories. i don't know where the rear ground points (prise de masse) are on the 604, but i doubt they are in the interior, they are most likely in the trunk (boot/coffre) as you suggest, but maybe the "H" in the name refers to the function and not the location...just a guess...

andré

Fom my 309s I use a factory manual, it's not exactly the same thing as it's only about what was produced at the time of printing. Anyway my 309 are not so far of the timeframe and that's in any case way better than a général master schematic.

https://issuu.com/lamicale309/docs/schemas_electriques_309

So in 1991 the syntax for the first letter was :

Moteur

Planche de bord

Habitacle

Coffre