Diesel high pressure fuel line leaking.

Goce

A new day a new fuel leak, i'm wondering why, no one has even touch it, and it started leaking at the nut where it bolts up to the fuel pump, this has happened once before but no idea why, has anyone had this happened , the high pressure fuel line that goes from the pump to the injector starts leaking.

The line was tight, i did apply lots of torque and managed to (crack it) make it move little and appears to stopped leaking also had to remove the inlet manifold to gain better access, and found that the little rubber injector overflow lines that i replaced when i did the conversion only 3 years ago has cracked and were falling apart, so replaced them also,now i degrees the engine and wash it, and will be looking if any leaks to recur, i've recently had thermostat issues on the same engine, and only couple of days ago had to really push this engine hard, i was in a hurry so i drove it near redline for couple of hundred km as fast as it will go, i'm starting to think this may overpressurized the fuel line.

Banjo bolts with copper washers?  If so you might want to remove the bolt, clean up and anneal the copper washers, and reassemble.  Annealing them makes the soft again and they'll seal much better.

Out of curiosity - how fast does it go? :)

Rabin