Cars you see in traffic

my3AWDgst

• 5 months later...

I've seen couple 405's with US bumpers, even looked under the hood, there was no sticker for US market, my thought is crash damage and replacement bumper, the other day i also gave a parked 405 good look over it had the T16 rear spoiler, but was only trim level 3 with 8v engine and FWD.

They may have used the US specific leftovers parts somewere but in France it is really unlikely to see non catalog cars. Usually those where reimported back to France or sell to Peugeot factory workers.

The seats I found for my 309 are said to be leftovers from Japanese market 309 mk2 ; they sell very poorly there and those seats ended on a few late Spanish 309 and at least one 309 currently in Cuba.

Dealer is poor countries like my did order very strange options on cars, here very common are 405's with 1,6 carburetor and vehicles with only drivers side rear view mirror, no power steering no AC absolutely bear bones motoring, part of the chosen of the carbureted cars is here in macedonia we had leaded gasoline until 2002, in fact one of the first thing i had to change when i bought my mi16x4 was the O2 sensor it was brown clogged on from the leaded gasoline and it use to throw code.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Fairmont? Hmmmm.......Those particular Fox cars aren't collectable as far as I know......

Here's a really clean 240 spotted in Albuquerque

48047203018_e326ab2545_b.jpg

I remember when these were everywhere.

I'll see if I can grab a pic of that Citroen SM that may or may not be around town

• 2 months later...