Peugeot 405 4x4 Hydraulic rear suspension problems

Goce

I just finished my mi16x4 conversion, and when i lowered the car down on the ground the suspension dropped to the bump stops, this is normal, the pump started making buzzing and crackling noises, which has always made, then only started buzzing, i can hear the pump motor turning fine but is not pumping up, i tried lifting the car with a jack the pump switches off at the ride height, so the electrical parts seems to work and pump motor is ok, then i remove the hoses that go to the reservar check the filter is not clogged, tried adding hydraulic oil in the lined and blowing it down and is not taking, not even with the pump running, so is not pumping, has anyone had any similar problems or know what should i check, i managed to find this diagram, any additional diagrams or service procedures are welcome.

mi16x4 diagram.jpg

I've watched all of them, i use to have a service manual for the 405 4x4 but i lost it when my PC died, i'm looking for it or for someone who's taken one of those pumps apart, i don't know is it a piston pump or a rotary type to know what to look for.

I'm not sure if i mention this, i remove the pipes from the oil tank in the boot and tried with the pump running to force oil thru the supply line without any success, if the bypass was stuck it would take the oil and returned it out of the return.

Not any good one or at any one i trust, i paid a company to ultrasonic clean the fuel injector and flow test them, it was quite expensive and now when i installed them one was stuck open, before the cleaning they were removed from a good running car, now i don't trust them, i'm trying to make a 25mm clamp with a slide hammer to be able to disassemble the pump, today i tried again no luck even tried washing it with nitro thinner, than thinner melts plastics but can't get past the varnish that stuck balls.

Wanted to update this thread, the pump is now fixed, all it took is a good cleaning on the inside, you can see the tool i made to take it apart on my mi16x4 RWD thread, this are some pictures, of the insides, it functions like an eccentric bearing only thing to know it uses the pumps pressure to push out the balls, hope this helps someone, i could not find anything on how they work.

DSC_0010JPG.jpg

DSC_0014JPG.jpg

The pumps are very well built, the tolerance are very tight, so any bit of dirt will stop it from working, change the LHM oil every 3-5 years and clean the filter in the oil tank in the boot, you shouldn't have any problems.