1986 Peugeot 505 Turbo wagon, Also XD2S & 3 spd auto

Joe Ernest

I've decided to sell the 86 505 Turbo wagon I got as a parts car for my 86 505 SW TD.

One headlight assembly was missing and I've removed the tow hitch   -  and 9removed absolutely nothing else.

The wagon was apparently a good driver but the engine went bad. The  retired Peugeot dealer mechanic PO parked the wagon in a shaded area over 10 yrs ago.

The interior is very nice and the body is straight and rust free. It was originally burgundy, but had been painted white. The white paint is peeling all over.

The car is in Yucaipa, CA , on the far east outskirts of Los Angeles.

Sorry about the photos, More photos when I get to the car.

[email protected]  510

getPart 1.jpeg

getPart2 (2).jpeg

getPart3.jpeg

getPart4.jpeg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The city of Yucaipa, CA, has issued a deadline for the removal of the majority of the cars from my friends property. If the cars are not removed , the property owner has agreed to take all the cars to the local junk yard , so please help.

If you take this car away, it's yours.

JoE     joelandy at aol dot comb

• 4 weeks later...

Damn - so far away but that rust free chassis would be so much easier than fixing my rusty 86 505 TD wagon!  

Will share this with the FB group as well - but she'll likely go to the crusher I think...  :(

Rabin

• 3 weeks later...