meets or get togethers.

Martin Hicks

Peugeot owners are pretty exclusive club because they're pretty rare and they tend to attract a certain type of person. Funny thing is that is also what makes a lot of us fast friends even though we've never met in person.

There are meets though, its just that we're so spread out it's tough to get do them - like myself for instance - I'm in Saskatchewan Canada.

Rabin

Some of you seem to know one another quite well. Do you hold get togethers or just travel and drop in on one a9if in the area. That would be cool to do. I was just wondering.

I'm not sure where in Ohio you're located but there is an annual Mostly Peugeot meet in Indiana that I think is going on this weekend.

I went to the Import National Car Show in Carlisle PA this year for the first time. I met a number of people that I had known on-line for some time but had never met in person before, and thoroughly enjoyed that.

However if you aren't in California, It's pretty hard to get together with many other Peugeot owners in person, on a regular basis.