PARTING OUT 1988 505 V-6 in California

Schwenchy

PARTING OUT 505 V-6 sedan

This 1988 V-6 505 sedan has "organ donated" to keep "Rossa" our red V-6 sedan on the road.

The engine, transmission, and brake master cylinder have been removed from the mostly complete chassis.

The interior is grey leather, and there are a car-load of good parts to help keep other 505s running.

So, available is an engine that runs, but smokes white- indicating a probable head gasket problem...

Also available is 1) broken, and 1) good automatic transmission, and a couple of brake masters (? re-build-able.)

Let me know what you need, make a reasonable offer for the whole batch, or the parts you need...

Thank you.

Hello Jeff:

Strange, but I did not receive your email...

please try again

[email protected]

Sorry to lag on this posting, but I thought that I had it sold complete, as a project,

and I also took some time to return to school.

The ABS master is one of the things that I "cannibalized."

I know that they are expensive, and have seen on Peugeot sites that others have tried Saab, or european Ford units?

? Are any of them rebuildable?

Also, the vented disks are expensive as they contain the bearings for the front wheels (if I am remembering correctly.)

I have someone that wants the wheels, so I might have to cut the car up to keep the front hubs, as the machine shop warned me that there would be no more turning of "Rossa's" disks.

C.

• 2 months later...