Selling silver Peugeot 307 1.6 Petrol , 85000 miles, manual with broken cambelt, serviced last month, 11 months MOT. alloys, new battery. new starter motor few months old four tyres, new engine mount. Replaced brake discs and pads in November

Reason for sale cannot afford to repair the car. However if someone has time on their hands they can break the car and the value of the parts if sold per item is worth £2000.

Looking for quick sale

Thank you to all enthusiasts.

no worries, i just asked where in the UK you are so that potential buyers would have an idea of their the distance to the car. also, since you didn't list separate contact info, interested parties who see the listing here will probably send you a personal message on this forum; by default, i believe, you won't get a separate email notification of the message so you'll only see that you've been contacted when you log in here. you can change that setting edit my profile>profile settings>notification settings>private messages, so that you'll get email notification if anyone here sends you a PM between your logins.

this section of the forum (For Sale) is one of the most highly trafficked parts of the forum, we get many visitors here who aren't registered. if you haven't already, you should consider also listing the car on aussiefrogs, the austrialian french car site (registration required)...that is, if you don't mind australians making fun of you for being from the UK. :) there is a fairly international crowd there.

good luck with the sale!

andré