looking to get ca 180-200hp from n9te

boundish

It all depends on your budget, and your skill level at doing your own work.

It's not as simple as some cars where you just crank the boost up with a manual boost controller, but if you've got a decent budget and can do some of the work yourself, those power goals are very possible.

How well you do the modifications will be directly related to how reliable the car is. :)

Rabin

• 3 weeks later...

I do most of the work on my cars myself so im fairly capable with a wrench, but i would not do an engine overhaul or anything of that nature myself, im not that experienced :-)

Anyway what i was thinking was turning up the boost a little, get a FMIC. But i suppose the is not much to get with just that without not adding more fuel too. And that means bigger injectors ? Or is it possible to get a little more fuel with the stock ones?

A wideband O2 is the best start as it will tell you how good the system is handling boost, and how its doing as you increase boost.

For modest gains a boost controller, rising rate fuel pressure regulator, and the WBO2 should allow you to get the most out of the stock system. (increasing fuel pressure is one way to get a bit more fuel out of the stock system).

Do you know what size injectors your car has?

Rabin

1) get a Walbro 255 or Bosch 044 fuel pump.
2) get a better fuel pressure regulator(adjustable one)
3) boost leak tester and repair if there is any.
4) fresh tune up.
5) WB 02.
6) boost controler.
7) if you don't get those 6 items DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
I'm Assuming that you are trying to get as much possible out of stock turbo,IC and fuel injectors...

Hit the nail on the head with that list. All that stuff can be had for just a few hundred dollars. While you're at it ohm every sensor, do thorough sweep tests on the afm and tps, ohm injector wiring all the way to the ecu, and change every vacuum hose under the hood no matter how they look.