looking RIGHT FRONT FENDER NEW

tommtl

HI,

First, Happy New Year to all of you!

I need to replace both front fenders on my 1985 505. because of rust.

Do you know where i can find a right front new one?

Already got a NEW left one from France (50euros shipping included, but shipped from France to France of course!!!)

Thank you so much!!!

thomas

will they ship to the US? i'd be happy to forward it to you, i'm sure other forum members would as well...if not, there are members of this forum and the facebook group from other countries, i'm sure one of them would be happy to be an intermediary. let us know...

i'm not being entirely selfless here, it'd be great to find an argentine peugeot parts seller who's willing to ship to the US... :)

andré

"non-oe" means non-original equipment -- i.e., the fender was not manufactured by peugeot or its suppliers, it's an aftermarket piece.

as for my solution -- i don't really have a good one for you right now. :( if you are set on buying from Argentina, my advice would be to join the facebook group. just send a message asking to join, telling them you're in Canada and you own a Peugeot. in the group, there are members who are Argentine expats as well as other South Americans who may be able to help you.

i can tell you, though, you're probably better off getting the fender through Brian Holm. Brian knows his stuff and shipping will be lots easier and cheaper than dealing with someone in Argentina. even if you find a great seller in Argentina, there are a lot more potential fail points between you and there...i would only buy something from Argentina that i couldn't find in the US/Canada or Europe.

andré